Mt Tam Optometric Centers offer specially tailored exams for: Contact Lens Fitting and Follow Up, LASIK Pre and Post-op Care, Cataract Pre and Post-op Care, Plastic Surgery Pre and Post-op care, Infant & Pediatric Exams, Binocular Vision Evaluation and Treatment, RevitalVision (neural training to improve your vision). In additon we evaluate, monitor and treat eye diseases and of ocular changes due to Diabetes, Hypertension, Multiple Sclerosis, Strokes, Migraines, and many others.
Well Vision Services
- From eye exams and contact lens fittings, Mt. Tam Optometric Center provides comprehensive eye care to patients of all ages.
- From eye diseases to LASIK surgery, Mt. Tam Optometric Center provides pre and post op care as well as free evaluations for several important conditions.
Our experienced optometrist can diagnose and treat eye diseases and identify general eye health problems including diabetes, anemia, high blood pressure, and others. We can also test for and fit specialty eyewear for sports, occupations, other activities and hobbies, and safety glasses.
Our Optometric Services:
- Comprehensive eye exams
- Contact lens fittings
- Diagnosis and treatment of eye disease
- Specialized testing and care for cataracts, glaucoma, and others
- Pre-and post-operative care for eye disease
- Eye emergencies
- Foreign object removal
- Vision services for visually impaired
We can answer your questions about optometry services, our eye care practice, eye health products, and more.
Schedule your eye exam today by requesting an appointment online, or by calling our office.
Call us today or visit our appointment request page to find a time that is convenient for you to see us.Call or TextSchedule